Wish this page included upcoming events for your business/ organization/ meetup group/ club?
- This event has passed.
SFC: Open House + Class Preview
January 9, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
From the Sustainable Food Center –
Join Sustainable Food Center for our new bi-annual Open House + Class Preview! You will have the chance to:
– Learn about SFC’s mission and programs
– Tour our solar-powered, 4-star rated green energy building – regular guided tours will be held throughout the event
– Sample delicious treats and dishes from SFC Farmers’ Market vendors and cooking class instructors
– Participate in garden activity demonstrations
– Talk to SFC Farmers’ Market vendors
– Chat with cooking and gardening teachers and learn more about class offerings
– Sign up for cooking and gardening classes with a 15% discount!
Don’t miss booths featuring vendors, teachers, and SFC staff:
Ben Hollander, Casper Fermentables
SFC Farmers’ Market vendor and guest instructor
Samples: kimchi, kombucha, and fermented vegetables
Sophie Fitzpatrick, Sustainable Food Center
Kitchen Coordinator and class instructor
Samples: crudité with roasted red pepper hummus and fiery carrot dip
Sari Albornoz, Sustainable Food Center
Grow Local Program Director
Demonstration: School garden soil layer activity and bug board
SFC Farmers’ Market Vendor TBD