Wish this page included upcoming events for your business/ organization/ meetup group/ club?
- This event has passed.
South 1st Sip and Stroll
December 14, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Hosted by South 1st Street Businesses –
Join us Saturday, December 14th for the South 1st Street Sip & Stroll!
Eats. Drinks. Music. Sales. Winter Cheer.
Between noon & 5pm, take a leisurely stroll through one of Austin’s ~weirdest~ neighborhoods!
South 1st businesses will be offering in-store discounts and goodies throughout the afternoon. Expect complimentary beverages, snacks, and good times!
This family-friendly afternoon will showcase the diverse culture of South 1st Street and encourage the Austin community to shop small and shop local.
From art to oddities, vintage apparel to delicious treats, the South 1st Sip & Stroll will have something for everyone! Test drive electric bikes while listening to live music. Indulge your sweet tooth and more!
Participating Local Businesses include (deals and more details to be added):
– Art For The People: Will be offering cocktails.
– Bloomers and Frocks: Entire store B2G1F: Buy two get one free, equal or lesser value.
– Churro Co. Austin: Free coffee to keep you warm.
– Curia Arcanum: House of Curiosities: We will have wine and complimentary Cartomancy Fortune Readings. (Tips for the readings are appreciated.)
– Flashback Vintage Austin: Entire store B2G1F: Buy two get one free.
– Frond Plant Shop
– MOD BIKES
– Passport Vintage
– The Glass Coffin: Vampire Parlour: Complimentary coffee, wine, and beer.
More to be added!
Interested in participating in the South 1st St Sip & Stroll as a vendor or sponsor? Send an email to info@passportvintage.