Wish this page included upcoming events for your business/ organization/ meetup group/ club?
- This event has passed.
Homelessness in Texas: Our Struggles, Our Successes, Our Future
October 27, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Over the last year, our country and state experienced unprecedented challenges, resilient successes, and shifts toward a better future. Join Texas Homeless Network as we invite speakers from around the state and the country to examine the state of homelessness in Texas and the future ahead.
This event will be livestreamed through Facebook and YouTube.
Claim your ticket today to reserve your spot and receive streaming information!
- Beto O’Rourke
- Julie Oliver
- Rep. William Hurd
- Greg Casar – Austin City Coucil
- Vineta Byrd – Housing Director, SAFE-T Crisis Center
- Rosten Callerman – WTHN Coalition Coordinator, United Way of Abilene
- Camille Castillo – Program Director of the El Paso Coalition for the Homeless
- Chris Harris – Director of Criminal Justice Project, Texas Appleseed
- Kathy Lacy – Prevention and Diversion Coordinator, South Alamo Regional Alliance for the Homeless
- Dr. Jocabed Marquez – Ph.D. Educator, Researcher, Data Analyst
- Kyle Moore – Homeless Outreach Team, Killeen Police Department
- Andrea Omojola – Chief Operating Officer, Open Door of Lubbock
- Nan Roman – President & CEO, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Eric Samuels – President & CEO, Texas Homeless Network
- Erika Thomas – Executive Director, Odessa Links
- Dr. David Woody – President and CEO at The Bridge – Homeless Recovery Center
- Diane Yentel – President & CEO, National Low Income Housing Alliance
- Kristin Zakoor – Assistant Director of Data, Texas Homeless Network