Wish this page included upcoming events for your business/ organization/ meetup group/ club?
- This event has passed.
Duncan Park (North) It’s My Park Day
June 12 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The Cirrus Logic team will meet at their office at 8:15! All other volunteers will meet at Duncan Park at 9am, and proceed to various project sites after orientation!
Austin Parks Foundation and Shoal Creek Conservancy are teaming up with Cirrus Logic and the ATX community to remove litter from the creek and clear sediment from the trail along Shoal Creek. This effort will beautify the creek, as well as improve visibility and accessibility for creek lovers.
All tools and supplies will be provided. Please bring your mask and water bottle. All ages welcome. Please wear close-toed shoes, long pants and bring a water bottle and sun protection.
In light of the current COVID pandemic, we have worked with our partners at Parks and Rec to implement the following procedures. Project registration will be very limited so please only register if you are certain you can participate, and if something changes between registration and the event, please let us know so we can open that spot back up.
- Volunteers are REQUIRED to register in GivePulse
- Tools will be assigned to individual volunteers and will not be shared
- Tools will be sanitized after every project and stored separately for at least 72 hours
- Social Distancing practices will be maintained throughout the project
- Volunteers must wear a mask and bring their own water and snacks
- Volunteers are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer and gloves
- The following people should all remain home and cancel registration if applicable:
- Immunocompromised or at-risk individuals
- Anyone who has been exposed to someone that tested positive
- Anyone who is following direct recommendation from their health-care provider to self-quarantine
Thank you so much, looking forward to working with y’all!