Spring has officially sprung in Austin, which means one thing – it’s wildflower season! Don’t miss your chance to revel in one of Texas’ most magnificent sights.
Here are a few great places to spot the beautiful flowers:
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Westcave Outdoor Discovery Center
- Lyndon B. Johnson National Historic Park
- Mother Neff State Park – on Saturday, April 9th at 10:30am the park will host a Wildflower Walk with a Texas Master Naturalist. More info>>
- Hill Country State Natural Area – each Friday and Sunday morning in April from 11am to noon, the natural area will host a guided Wildflower Walk.