Wish this page included upcoming events for your business/ organization/ meetup group/ club?
- This event has passed.
Winter Storm Review Task Force Community Listening Session
June 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
One event on June 11, 2021 at 6:00 pm
One event on June 23, 2021 at 6:00 pm
- May 28, 2021 (6-8PM) – 3 of 5
- June 11, 2021 (6-8PM) – 4 of 5
- June 23, 2021 (6-8:30P) – 5 of 5
Agendas for the meetings will be posted no later than 72 hours prior to the scheduled date.
To speak remotely at the Winter Storm Review Task Force meetings, members of the public must:
- Call or email the board liaison at (512) 974-6339 or WinterStormTaskForce@austintexas.gov no later than noon the day prior. The following information is required:
- Speaker name
- Item number(s) they wish to speak on
- Whether they are for/against/neutral
- Email address and telephone number (must be the same number that will be used to call into the meeting)
- If interpretation for any languages are need other than Spanish
- Once a request to speak has been made to the board liaison, the information to call on the day of the scheduled meeting will be provided either by email or phone call.
- Speakers must call in at least 15 minutes prior to meeting start time in order to speak, late callers will not be accepted and will not be able to speak.
- Speakers will be placed in a queue until their time to speak.
- Handouts or other information may be emailed to WinterStormTaskForce@austintexas.gov by noon the day before the scheduled meeting. This information will be provided to Board and Commission members in advance of the meeting.
For more information visit: https://www.austintexas.gov/content/winter-storm-review-task-force.