Wish this page included upcoming events for your business/ organization/ meetup group/ club?
- This event has passed.
July 31, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on July 21, 2019 at 8:00 am
One event on July 26, 2019 at 8:00 am
One event on July 27, 2019 at 8:00 am
One event on July 28, 2019 at 8:00 am
One event on July 31, 2019 at 8:00 am
Hosted by Austin Resource Recovery, UT Office of Sustainability, Keep Austin Beautiful, and the State of Texas Alliance for Recycling –
Moving out of West Campus? Donate your unwanted stuff!
Convenient donation stations will be set up in and around West Campus to help you reduce stress, get free discounts, support the community and keep Austin clean! Swing by to drop off your items:
· July 20-21: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· July 26-28: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· July 31: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
· Casa de Salado (across from 2615 Salado St.)
· Escala Condos (near the intersection of Poplar St and San Gabriel St.)
· 26 West (across from Grand Marc, on Nueces St.)
· Texan Tower (2505 San Gabriel St.)
· Croix Condos (Across from The Block on 25th, 706 W 25th St.)
· Cain & Abel’s (Near alley, 2313 Rio Grande)
· Lenox Condos (Across from 2216 San Gabriel St.)
· Pearl St. Co-Op (Courtyard at 2102 Pearl St.)
Former University Co-Op East Parking Lot (2902 Medical Arts St.)
Gently-used items, such as furniture, cleaning supplies, clothing and more (moveoutatx.org/items) will be accepted and donated to nine participating reuse organizations (moveoutatx.org/reuse-orgs). Participants and volunteers will receive a sticker, redeemable for perks (moveoutatx.org/perks) like discounts and freebies at over 25 local eateries and retailers! Volunteer opportunities are still available. Sign up to volunteer at: moveoutatx.org/volunteer
MoveOutATX is a community effort to keep good stuff out of the landfill during the university move-out season. The program kept 62 tons of material out of landfills and provided over $150,000 in economic value to our local economy in 2018. We hope to top that this year!
MoveOutATX is facilitated by the City of Austin in partnership with the UT Office of Sustainability, Keep Austin Beautiful and the State of Texas Alliance for Recycling.