Wish this page included upcoming events for your business/ organization/ meetup group/ club?
- This event has passed.
Austin Fermentation Festival
October 20, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Hosted by the Texas Farmers’ Market –
JOIN US SUNDAY OCTOBER 20, 2019 FOR:
- Hourly workshops focused on fermented foods and beverages
- Expanded farmers’ market w/ a focus on fermented foods and products
- Dishes from local chefs and vendors that feature fermented ingredients
- Mead, cider & other tasty fermented drinks
- Live music
- Silent Auction featuring prizes from amazing local businesses
The Austin Fermentation Festival is a FREE educational event that celebrates all things fermented in Central Texas and will run from 10am – 4pm at Texas Farmers’ Market at Mueller Lake Park ( 4209 Airport Blvd, Austin, TX 78722). Proceeds from this event will benefit the Texas Farmers’ Market Ag Producer Support Fund, which supports farmers, ranchers and all producer vendors during times of medical, environmental or other crisis and enhances quality, quantity and diversity of agricultural products brought to markets.
The event is free and open to all, but you must sign up for a ticket in order to enter the event. $10 suggested donation per person. Presented by Texas Farmers’ Market. Thanks to additional sponsors and partners.